المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    محمد الدراوشه تسلم يانبض الزعيم تسلملي على المرور الراقي فديتك اخو قلبي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة klmn922 مشاهدة المشاركة
    1) QM011 men's nike shox TL3 retro trainers A pair of women's nike shox TL3 running trainers in white and blue .Do you love sport? Do you love fashion? Do you love all the things up-to-date? If you have this taste, I will congratulate you that you find the right production for yourself. Nike is the most famous brand in the world. Its sports shoes are well known for their technology. And Nike shoes are more and more beautiful these years. The models of Nike shox shoes are really cool for everyone that likes to practice sport and walk with some style. It is known to all that Nike Shox shoes are not only very trendy but also durable and comfortable. If you want to keep up with the fashionable, choose it. The Nike Shox TL3 will give you something you have never got before. 2) QM008 men's nike shox TL3 retro trainers A pair of women's nike shox TL3 running trainers in black and silver .Running is very good for you! The Nike Shox TL3 retro running shoes feature a full-length shox technology which puts a spring in your step for a comfortable run. I even want to say it is a revolution in cushioning and contact protectionist. You know, Nike is always good at technical facture. Its outlook was not very good before. But now, the shox TL3 will tell you that you are wrong. Nike shox TL3 is quite fashion and popular in design. It is very suitable for young people who runs after fashion. If your sports shoes are out of fashion, it is time to throw them away now! 3) QM005 men's nike trainers shox TL3 sports shoes A pair of women's nike shox TL3 running trainers in silver and black .Now I will introduce the technology of Nike Shox TL3 retro shoes. Nike shox TL3 is so nice that provides a slower degree of contact loading, an optimal environment for cushioning and a uniquely responsive fell. The well flexible foam in Nike Shox columns are made of energy-effective fabric that enhances durability and spring. So it gives you a lot of help and protection when you are running on the road. Its outlook is very good as well. You will be the coolest everywhere when you are in it. So now, check out your favorite color and take it back to you home! 4) QM004 men's nike trainers shox TL3 sports shoes A pair of women's nike shox TL3 running trainers in black and silver.Do you love sport? Do you love fashion? Do you love all the things up-to-date? If you have this taste, I will congratulate you that you find the right production for yourself. Nike is the most famous brand in the world. Its sports shoes are well known for their technology. And Nike shoes are more and more beautiful these years. The models of Nike shox shoes are really cool for everyone that likes to practice sport and walk with some style. It is known to all that Nike Shox shoes are not only very trendy but also durable and comfortable. If you want to keep up with the fashionable, choose it. The Nike Shox TL3 will give you something you have never got before.
    يسلمو على المرور

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مشكووور اخي الكريم
    فيصلي هوا هوا زعيم برا وجوا

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ctbm03 مشاهدة المشاركة
    [size=10pt]I have finally travelled to Tibet, long looking forward to an opportunity to my[/size][size=10pt]Tibet vacations[/size][size=10pt], and while the scenery/country was worth the wait, the journey was the toughest bit of traveling I've done so far to travel in China. Originally, I was torn as to whether to take a trip to Lhasa, the country's capital, or to Mount Kailash, a mountain located in the countryside that holds religious significance to both Buddhists and Hindus. Both religions believe that walking around the mountain is an auspicious undertaking. While there are China travel servicethat combine both Lhasa and the mountain, such trips are long, as the areas are in different directions, and more expensive. Anyhow, I elected to take a two week China Vacations trip to Mount Kailash that included a chance to walk around the mountain, going as high as 5,700 meters, higher than anything I had done to date. The day before departing, I travelled to the hotel in Lhasa where the rest of the group was staying for a pre-trip "briefing;" originally scheduled for 4:00 p.m., it finally kicked off just after 6. If I were to repeat the experience, I would look for a way to break up the driving, or to at least have more days in the mountains. While I am extremely grateful that I had an opportunity to visit Tibet, and Mount Kailash, I'm not sure that I would recommend this particular version of the trip. [/size][size=14pt][/size]

يعطيك العافيه

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هيرو النعيمي مشاهدة المشاركة
    مشكووور اخي الكريم
    فيصلي هوا هوا زعيم برا وجوا
    تسلم ايها المبدع

لاحرمنا الله اطلالتك

تحياتي

يازعيم