احباب الاردن التعليمي

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 15 من 15

الموضوع: الحوادث تقتل 830 الف طفل سنويا!!

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Feb 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Question with all people

“There are two fools in this world. One is the millionaire who thinks that by hoarding money he can somehow accumulate real power, and the other is the penniless reformer who thinks that if only he can take the money from one class and give it to another, all the world’s ills will be cured.”~Henry Ford wow goldFor over a week I’ve been listening to The Millionaire Mind by Thomas J. Stanley while commuting in my car. He interviewed ~1000 millionaires since 1980 and taken very meticulous surveys of their responses.wow goldNot only have I gained dozens of GEMS about what it takes to becoming a Millionaire from this program, but I learned to think different. I learned to think the way millionaire’s think, or so I hope!maple story powerlevelingOne of the interesting survey questions is what all of those millionaires contributes their success to. So without further ado, here is a list of their top 13, from most important to least (but still really important). With my commentary.maple story powerlevelingSuccess FactorsBeing honest with all people. The great thing about this factor is that it is accessible to anyone and you can start right away. Just be honest. It sounds simple, but it requires a bit of courage at some points. So do it- it’s the top success factor. maple story powerlevelingHaving a supportive spouse. While being attracted to someone is really important, perhaps even necessary, it’s not the criteria by which one should go spouse-shopping. I would personally say, and the millionaires would agree, that having a kind, supportive spouse, who has similar goals, and is responsible is more important.

nopq667
    زائر

Smile Social Drinker

I quit drinking booze. Now, I'm what you'd call a 'social drinker,' which means if someone says they'll have a drink, I say, 'So shall I.' ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ .....................wow gold | mmoinn http://www.mmoinn.com

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Fri Dec 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    الله يعاااافينا
    و يبعد عنااااا المخااطر..........,,,,,,,,
    >>>قووووووووووووووول امييين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Mar 2009
    المشاركات